The Idea-Tops awards will be reviewed according to the four aspects of innovation, function, artistry and environmental protection.
1. Innovativeness: the entry has special and original design concept, distinct and unique characteristics. (30 scores)
1) Innovative design concept and method;
2) Creative technology and materials;
3) Original and exquisite expression of design art.
2. Functionality: the entry has scientific design, rational function, and meets professional standards. (20 scores)
1) Ingenious function and creative application;
2) Reasonable arrangement of functions which focuses on users' needs;
3) Perfect combination of function, technology and environment.
3. Artistry: the entry has high-level aesthetic taste that shows humanistic characteristics and connotation. (30 scores)
1) Novel and original performance of art;
2) Excellent humanistic connotation, outstanding features of regional culture and art;
3) Perfect combination of art and engineering technology.
4. Environmental protection: the entry reflects ecological civilization and complies with environmental requirements. (20 scores)
1) The entry creates and leads a green and ecological lifestyle;
2) The designer makes full use of green science and technology, combines environmental protection with innovative science and technology perfectly.
3) The designer understands and takes full advantage of geographical and environmental characteristics, establishes an environment-friendly living environment.